Profit is the lifeblood of business. Without it your business won't last very long.
In today’s video, I talk about what I call the winddown strategy. This is where you don’t even try to sell your business. Instead, you keep the 20% of your book of business that you love and make you a lot of money. You then find a home for the other 80% of your business, even if it means just giving this business away.