Get Your Decision Free Zone Workbook
The decision free zone is where you make limited decisions about what you need to do should you come into a significant amount of money. This money could come to you from the sale of a business, an inheritance, lottery winnings or a divorce.
We believe this workbook will help you work through issues that you might be presently or could deal with in the future. Understanding what a decision free zone is and how it might affect your life is a good thing to know.
Some of the things we cover in our workbook is:
- Creating a safe space for orientation and discovery.
- How to find and set boundaries.
- Establishing priorities for what to tackle first.
- Discover your personal reference point.
- Run scenarios to see what their long-term consequences are.