What does success mean for you?
If this story sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place:
You’ve been in business for at least twenty years. You’ve had some ups and downs along the way. Your business has been personally satisfying. You’re really glad you decided to be in your own business.
You consider yourself successful, and at the same time you would like to create some more value in your business. You might feel like you're stuck. You know there are better ways and you just never seem to find the time to do what you've been told is necessary.
If this sounds like you, we invite you go a little bit deeper and wander around our business owner section. It'll bring up some of the following:
- What you might want to do if it’s time to think about leaving your business
- Learning how close you are to being able to afford to leave your business
- What the secret is in increasing the value of your business
- How to retain and hire the best people
- Help in getting a great mission established
- A secret sauce that will make your business become much more valuable
- Do you find the idea of passive ownership interesting?
- Find out what your options are when you're feeling burnt out
We’ve put together a raft of special reports, mind maps, case studies, quizzes and business evaluation tools you might find interesting in our knowledge center. You can also spend a few minutes with some of our case studies. Both will provide you with ideas and questions you can consider.
If you want to start seeing some of the strategies you have available, we invite you to download our periodic table of business elements.