The 5 Financial Planning Stages of the Private Business Owner
Successful business owners often do very similar things on their way to developing wealth. This special report reviews some of the things we believe you, as a private business owner should be thinking about.
In this report you'll learn about:
- Formation – This is where you are starting your business and have no time, money or effort for anything but getting the business off the ground.
- Investment – Your business now has positive cash flow and you can start thinking about your business as a financial success.
- Accumulation – Your business is a success. You are able to diversify your investments and are actively thinking about selling your business.
- Preservation – You are in the process of transferring ownership and control of your business. You will have liquidity from your business.
- Transition – You are comfortable with the sale of your company. You realize you have excess assets and wish to handle those assets in a responsible and tax efficient manner.